An amazing organization on the Cape is looking for an Accounts Receivable/Revenue Supervisor to join their growing accounting team! Fantastic benefits and compensation package!
- Strategically lead team to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved.
- Set collection goals and expectations with the team and monitor weekly progress.
- Manage the overall collections process and serve as the escalation contact.
- Collaborate with other teams within financial operations to ensure the ERP system reflects accurate data for invoice generation.
- Work with external resources to ensure all cash is posted within seven days of receipt.
- Create processes that improve efficiencies and best support ERP upgrades.
- Provide senior management analytics to indicate identify AR trends, performance metrics by analyst, and identify slow payors.
- Coach and mentor team to communicate effectively with their MSPs and develop relationships to expedite payments and dispute resolutions.
- Ensure there is standardization of processes, and that the AR team is working efficiently and without duplicative efforts.
- Create SOPs for all processes performed by the AR department and publish on the organization’s intranet.
- Ensure AR analysts are issuing credit/debit memos using the same policy and guidelines.
- Be available, as needed, before or after typical office hours.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and supervisory skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on account needs
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments as well as function independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to new or changing processes quickly and efficiently
- Ability to problem solve, using data analytics
- Ability to manage up to ensure all leaders are operating under the same level of expectations.
- Strong computer skills required with proficiency in an ERP system.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a large team of AR staff.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with ERP system