Accounts Receivable Manager
Posted 01/30/2023 By Erika Byrnes
Amazing organization seeking AR Manager to add to their GREAT team!! Hybrid! Excellent salary and benefits
- Supervises aging of accounts receivable, to ensure timely collection of payments.
- Resolve account issues to facilitate collection of outstanding receivables.
- Prepares and oversees monthly contract billing of Government and non-government authorities and granting agencies, as well as ensuring the validity of charges by authorizing invoices.
- Actively bills and collects on Navy, DOE, EPA, NOAA, USGS, and Miscellaneous Federal Contracts as well as Office of Naval Research Grants.
- Collaborates with Grants and Contracts Services and all Institution departments concerning budget overruns, final vouchers and costs incurred after completion date of project.
- Set objectives for the accounts receivable team that align with the Finance & Accounting Goals.
- Prepares accounts receivable quarterly and year end reports for General Accounting and participates in annual audits as required.
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient with Adobe.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills