Accounts Payable Specialist
Looking for a new LOCAL job on the south shore?
Our client is growing and adding to staff. This family friendly, “no drama” firm is looking for a new Accounts Payable specialist.
The firm would consider someone on a contract/long term basis or a direct hire.
This role is working in the office 5x per week- 8-4 pm.
Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist for a rapidly-expanding contractor business in the Plymouth area.
Ideally looking for someone with construction experience but flexible depending on experience.
Processing invoicing utilizing the 3-way match process, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, processing checks, resolving A/P issues, and matching, batching, and coding invoices are just a few of the responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Specialist.
This opportunity will be located in the Plymouth area area and will be a long-term contract / temporary position or a direct hire role.
Your responsibilities -High volume of invoice processing, approx. 100/day -Provide support to internal business partners - Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department - Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies - Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Carry out a full-cycle A/P - Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them Requirements
- Prior experience in an A/P role is required -Exposure and knowledge of 3-way match processing is required -Experience with SAP or similar Quickbooks software at a large company
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred - Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks - Proficient with spreadsheets and databases - Excel Formulas experience - Purchase Orders experience - Accounts Payable (AP) experience required - Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
Interested? please email us today for more details!!