SEE WHAT THE BUZZ IS ALL ABOUT!...
This story is BANANAS! Join a growing CAPE COD Industrial Technology company, one with a huge Cape Cod footprint and revolutionary product offerings:
- Their ingenious Fiber Optics technology is the standard in this space.
- Their technologies have the entire industry buzzing.
They’re now looking to make their mark and are on the hunt for a highly motivated, skilled, and detail-oriented Accounting Specialist/Office Manager!!!!
POSITION: Accounting Specialist
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
As a fast-growing fiber optic Internet provider, this position with great potential for advancement. Looking for a competent Accounting Specialist / Office Manager with great organizational skills, impeccable accounting skills, and the ability to multi-task while representing the company in a professional manner.
- Provide exceptional service to both customers and vendors
- Review and process accounts payables, maintain accounts receivables
- Carry out all secretarial and administrative duties to enable a smooth-running office
- Manage office-related circumstances and respond to requests or issues
- Monitor and order office and kitchen supplies as needed
- Assist with HR responsibilities for hiring, training, and staff development
- Prepare and organize Board of Director meetings including scheduling, agendas, minutes, on-boarding, and assisting with committees as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in management or finance is preferred.
- A minimum of three to five years of administrative and accounting experience is required.
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Position applicants must demonstrate their proven skills in office management and written, verbal, and interpersonal communications.