One of our favorite clients in downtown Boston is looking for an Accounting Manager for their busy firm.
Onsite 5 days/week – up to 100k
- Manage the firms billing process, including AR adjustments for invoice reductions by clients.
- Manage bank transactions, bank accounts, reconciling balances and transfers.
- Leadership, supervision, hiring, mentoring etc., of 4 employees: the billing manager, the AR bookkeeper, the accounts payable clerk and the billing assistant.
- Creating weekly cash flow, AP and AR reports for firm leadership.
- Creating monthly reports analyzing client reductions to invoices for firm’s legal services.
- Presenting financial findings to firm leadership, including financial matters, earnings, revenue and expenses.
- Implementing procedures and systems to enhance efficiency and profitability.
- Coordinating with outside accountants and overseeing all tax functions; file Commercial Rent Tax and other local business taxes. Review tax returns for estimated payments
- Creating loan and other financial documents including line of credit forms and updates to lenders.
- Monitor procedure for capturing accrual data
- Client Analysis Reports
- Internal Financial Statement- Balance Sheet and P&L Income Statement - Quarterly Financial Review with Partners
- End of year financial planning and collections, including overseeing and checking AR information gathered to determine scope and extent of collections efforts.