As a Senior Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the office by using your experience and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and the financial properties of a law office to contribute to the strategic planning and implementation of the goals and objectives of the Department.
- Take the lead role in Accounting --Oversees Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Prepare Client billings
- Provide Vendor management
- Manage account reconciliations
- Handle End-of-month financial preparation
- Experience with payroll (including annual W-2's, W-3's, 940's and 1099's)
- Respond to attorney/staff accounting needs
**Must have Law firm experience and understands billable hours, write offs and deposits
This is working with a GREAT team! Excellent salary & Benefits!
This role is located in their Boston office and will be onsite full time 9-5!