Accounting/Finance – Lower Cape
Join a dynamic Cape accounting team at one of our growing residential and commercial builder clients!
Our client is looking for someone with good communication skills, detail oriented, team oriented and looking to continue a career in finance!
Accounting Associate Responsibilities:
- Compiling and reviewing financial information.
- Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payroll processing.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal regulations and requirements.
- Maintaining records and filing systems.
- Answering telephones and handling routing correspondence with clients.
- Performing other duties as required.
Accounting Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of relevant state, federal, and local regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and popular accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.