HEY ALL YOU CAPE COD GRADUATES LOOKING FOR YOUR FIRST JOB IN ACCOUNTING!!!!!
Bay Shore Staffing has paired with a non-profit organization on Cape Cod looking to bring an Accounting Assistant onto their team. This is a great opportunity if you are seeking a great accounting job on Cape Cod that offers a ton of growth and awesome benefits.
About The Organization Seeking An Accounting Assistant
- This is a tight-knit organization where all employees care deeply for the mission
- The accounting team has three members including this role, allowing for the Accounting Assistant to be able to touch many parts of the process
- The Accounting Assistant is expected to do 24 hours per week, but the group is flexible on timing
Responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Focusing on the accounts payable process
- Filing documents and inputting ERP data
- Assisting the accounting team with all parts of the accounting process
- Account Reconciliation for year end
- Performing the weekly check run
Expected Background Of The Accounting Assistant
- 2-3 years' experience in accounting, especially focused on accounts payable
- Firm understanding of the general ledger
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- No educational requirement
Targeting 50k + a great benefits/vacation package.