A growing organization in the Cape Cod area is hiring for an Accounting Analyst. This will be a hybrid work style.
The ideal candidate will be a recent college graduate or someone with 1-3 years of experience, interested in starting their career off on the right foot! Working with various team members and more senior members of the Accounting and Finance department, this Accounting Analyst will support client billing and analysis, ensuring that deadlines are met with a high degree of accuracy.
- Handle full-cycle accounting processes
- Work on monthly, quarterly, and yearly closes
- Provide audit support
- Prep and analyze financial statements
- Solve vendor issues and answer financial inquiries
- Streamline accounting processes when appropriate
- Work on ad hoc accounting projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong internship and study experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Able and willing to learn or utilize company accounting software
- Eager to learn and grow