Posted 01/30/2023 By Katie OConnell
A fantastic client in Boston is looking for an accountant to join their team. They have hybrid schedule, 2x a week on site and amazing benefits and a competitive salary! Conveniently located near South Station.
Full Job Description
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all Account Receivables functions. This includes:
- Preparing daily deposits.
- Applying cash receipts.
- Perform all Account Payables functions. This includes:
- Coding invoices for managers’ approval.
- Prepare invoices for payments
- Process monthly Billing Statements for rent and CAM charges to send out to all Tenants.
- Review general ledger and research discrepancies relating to financials-cash receipts, A/P checks, owner distributions, or mortgage wires.
- Maintain depreciation and amortization schedules for all fixed assets.
- Perform month-end financial closing.
- Provide Preliminary General Ledger to Property Managers for review at month-end.
- Prepare monthly financial packages which includes the following reports:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Budget Comparison
- General Ledger
- Management Fee Calculation
- Cashflow Analysis
- Maintain files and records.
- Review construction loan draws.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with two years’ experience preferred.
- Preferred real estate property management experience but not required.
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel & Outlook.