The VP of Marketing will be responsible for developing, leading and executing our client’s marketing and communication strategy. This role will be instrumental in shaping the image of our client as a leader in business communication solutions as well as leading the awareness of the brand, and converting prospects into leads both in the direct market and through our channel program. This position will also oversee all internal/external communications including advertising, PR, webinars, content, social media and events
- Work with the internal team and agency to further develop positioning and messaging within our target markets and through the channel program.
- Lead the efforts to develop sales tools to ensure sales effectiveness, marketing materials to support the sales organization and to communicate new capabilities to customers.
- Oversee the company's presence at relevant industry events including speaking and exhibiting opportunities, as well as identify new events to attend as we grow into new markets.
- Collaborate leadership on marketing plans and develop strategic initiatives to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing goals.
- Create and manage marketing budget
- Drive awareness by identifying new tactics and outlets to acquire leads.
- Oversee digital marketing strategy and assets including our websites with internal and external parties to further the brand, increase online conversion, and build a greater digital presence across the web.
- Supervise the creation and production of promotional and collateral materials
- Create and preserve marketing reporting and metrics
- 10+ years in developing and executing superior marketing communication strategies for high-growth companies
- Experience in the technology industry strongly preferred; experience with cable/telecom a strong bonus
- High-level strategic thinker who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and put their ideas into action
- Outstanding writer and editor who clearly and articulately conveys information to engage the audience
- Prior success developing and executing communication plans across multiple audiences, including press, clients and prospects