Would you enjoy coordinating training programs and diversity discussions with your team? As the Professional Development Coordinator with this Law Firm, you will support the professional development function for the attorneys including continuing legal education. In this role, you will have the opportunity to assist a wide range of responsibilities to ensure your firm is enlisting and retaining the best possible human capital. The firm is looking for someone with a hardworking, engaging attitude and who can effectively meet multiple project deadlines. Candidates who take a lot of pride in their work and enjoy dynamic, fast-paced environments should apply today!
About the Job:
* Assist with professional development initiatives including training sessions, event logistics, and moral boosting activities.
* Oversee event management activities like tracking data, track Continuing Legal Ed credits, survey coordination.
* Process and track budget, financial statements, invoices, reimbursements, and expense reports.
* Manage special projects and take the lead on new assignments as directed.
* Combo-candidate. A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and at least two or more years of relevant law firm or professional services experience preferred.
* Ownership. You take pride in the work you produce and are excited by new challenges.
* Effective. Because you’ll be working closely with busy attorneys, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
* MS Office-aficionado. You know the advanced functions of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.