We are looking for an enthusiastic technology support candidate that is looking for a hands on role within tradeshow technology management. Ideally we are looking for someone who has strong technical support background. This role will require travel up to 50%
Job Summary: Responsibilities include assisting in the venue technologies, collaboration with event producers, venue management, and contract support vendors.
- Coordination of technical support with event coordinators within the department as well as individual department event coordinators
- Events – Technical implementation for all product technical needs at events; i.e. set up of technology products at booth-video surveillance, networking, and or computer hardware
- Procurement of events technology to include review, recommend and purchase of equipment as needed,
- Troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of technical equipment in events inventory. Scheduled maintenance of venue specific technology.
- Manages the overall integrity of Event Technical Services and contributes to the overall success of Event Technical Services, Event Management by performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Coordinate and distribute event plans, coordinate travel and exhibit schedules
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relations including negotiating contracts
- Act as assistant technical lead for Events
- BS degree in Computer Science and or MCSE/CNE certification and experience
- Past experience with Inventory Control
- In depth knowledge of technical products
- Detail oriented
- 2 plus years’ experience in IP networking
- Preferred experience in video surveillance, networking, and or computer hardware