Sick of searching for new ways to get to Boston? Tired of the commute home?
Join an independent, established and trusted e-retailer organization with deep roots and ties to their local community on the South Shore.
We are a jeans environment and you can bring your dog to work!
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a great team. They need a new Senior Financial Analyst.
The Sr Financial Analyst will provide financial analysis and reporting support to the Executive Management team and will have direct interaction with the functional business leaders.
- Develop and lead the Strategic Planning Process.
- Drive the Annual Budget process.
- Support weekly sales, cashflow and monthly financial forecasting processes.
- Administer the company’s variable compensation plans.
- Develop and present monthly financial reports (variances, trends, margin analytics, etc.) to executive team.
- Maintain all financial forecasting tools (CRM, SAP, sales tracker, excel models, etc.)
- Participate in the development and implementation of SAP.
- Provide actionable information to the executive team through insightful analysis and strong business partnership skills.
- Perform other duties, ad hoc analyses, and special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting required
- 3-5 years of experience as a Financial Analyst in a fast-paced, energizing environment
- Highly analytical and strategic with a commitment to excellence and a passion for understanding the business
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, proficiency with ad hoc analysis
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please forward your resume for consideration!