This is a great temp to perm position with the potential for straight perm!
Provide critical executive administrative support to a group of C-level Executives.
Effectively manage and execute a wide variety of administrative projects as needed.
- Perform diverse, advanced administrative duties and manage high level tasks to include meetings/events planning, calendar management, complex travel arrangements and handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Coordinate general meetings and conference calls, including venues, transportation, food, and materials preparation.
- Answer and screen phone calls and respond to emails and inquiries in a timely, professional manner.
- Compose and accurately proofread letters and documents.
- Create presentations, reports and proposals.
- Create and maintain files and effectively organize the Executives’ offices as needed.
- Act as ambassador with company staff, senior management, board members, business associates, clients, vendors and business partners.
- Provide assistance to other company executives as requested/needed.
Administrative Project Management:
- Effectively manage and execute key administrative projects as needed.
- Plan, schedule and track project progress, execute project deliverables and meet deadlines as assigned.
- Build, develop, and grow strong, collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues.
- A BA or BS degree
- 3-5 years of Executive/Administrative Experience
- Prior experience in supporting C-Level Executives
- Technical proficiency and significant expertise with Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Suite
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and successfully managing administrative processes and projects
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, format) and verbal communication skills
- Significant experience writing and editing professional correspondence
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills -- able to effectively multitask, juggle shifting priorities, deliver quickly and adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Adherence to maintaining confidential and sensitive information and displaying sound judgment