Warehouse Manager – Up to $100K
The Warehouse & Fulfillment Manager will be responsible for managing the warehouse and fulfillment departments to include the following areas: receiving, replenishment, picking, shipping, returns and personalization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage processes for warehouse and fulfillment departments
- Lead a team of 100 direct reports with multiple supervisors and leads
- Develop, track and measure metrics and objectives to match company requirements and drive customer service and profitability
- Maintain inventory control for all products
- Plan for automation integration, peak seasons and changes to processes
- Maintain a high level of safety.
- 5+ years’ experience in warehousing and fulfillment leadership positions
- Experience with automated fulfillment and warehouse control system experience. Carousel system experience desired.
- Solid understanding of WMS, WCS and automated equipment for warehouse and fulfillment applications
- Good understanding of Lean principles and concepts