Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of paralegals providing efficient and reliable matter support.
- Partner with other departments serving as a project manager on litigation support projects including creating databases and maintaining databases and understanding their concepts and terminology.
- Prepare and attend depositions, hearings, arbitrations, and trials.
- Coordinate witness sets, depositions and court papers.
- Supervise and mentor junior paralegals and other staff. Help with the training of junior staff.
- Manage support tools and maintain database software, CaseMap, Sanction, Case Notebook etc.
- Assist case team throughout the entire process.
- Assist with motion materials, legal briefs, ensuring proper Bluebook citation.
- Assist with E-files with courts and agencies.
- Perform research to identify issues and relevant matters. Analyze and review documents as required by attorneys specific to case issues.
- Communicate with clients and outside entities, government agencies, expert witnesses, vendors, corporations and other law firms to gather data.
- Data coordination, review and analysis.
- 7+ years of supervisory and management experience within a professional services firm or law firm.
- Project management experience
- Strong presentation skills