Up to $150K
Our best client is seeking an experienced Sales Enablement Director to enhance the productivity and efficiency of our sales team. Key responsibilities include the delivery of sales training and performance support to significantly drive customer acquisition, customer expansion, and to increase market share. This position will work closely with Sales Management, Product Marketing and the Employee Development team to analyze materials and processes, and to develop and deliver learning programs that maximize the effectiveness of the sales organization.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Works with Sales Management, Sales Operations, and Marketing to develop and implement strategies and programs to improve the quality and quantity of sales activities during each stage of the sales process.
- Takes Product Marketing materials and makes them field ready through influencing the positioning and delivery of sales training materials.
- Manages the development and delivery of sales training curriculum, programs and procedures; including the development of a Sales Management Training program.
- Manages Sales onboarding for various sales roles with the objective of reducing ramp up time and increasing productivity.
- Recommends new operational processes and training programs to fill competency gaps.
- Delivers sales presentations and training to senior management, sales organization, and other internal functions as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred
- Direct selling experience
- 5 plus years of sales, sales enablement, or product marketing roles, ideally with an enterprise software company.
- Proven ability to create presentations, sales playbooks, and other sales assets, in concert with marketing
- Experience in sales management, training, facilitation and 1/1 coaching
- Excellent speaking, listening, writing and presentations skills