The Recruiter will partner with our managers to fill our talent needs in several different departments.
- Develop, implement and enhance our recruiting strategy to attract a pipeline of quality candidates for various positions within the organization
- Utilize a variety of recruiting methods including job boards, social media, and networking to maximize candidate sourcing.
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers, while getting a feel for the atmosphere of each department to ensure a smooth recruiting process and cultural fit.
- Coordinate and attend job fairs, recruiting fairs, and other recruiting events.
- Champion the interview process, including; phone screening and interviewing candidates, administering assessments, recommending qualified candidates, coordinating interviews between candidates and hiring managers, running background and employment verification checks and providing feedback for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Provide a candidate experience that aligns with the company culture
- Track and report key recruiting and hiring metrics, including hiring source and turnover analysis.
- Other projects/duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 plus years of recruiting experience preferred
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, analytical and time management skills required.
- High degree of responsibility and ownership of assignments
- Ability to maintain a consistently fast-pace in delivering results