Responsibilities of this role includes management of pension fees, directly working with attorneys, clients and transcontinental contacts. Working closely with attorneys, paralegals and administrative staff candidates will be responsible for distributing cost effective, competent results for clientele.
- The position involves identifying, filing and handling various copyright trial matters. Evaluate all incoming mail related to brand or patent matters.
- Evaluates and estimates deadlines and response dates as well as enters deadline targets and summary into firms database.
- Ensures that docketing databases function at acceptable performance levels. Participates in trouble-shooting, data conversions and all aspects of system.
- Assists Manager with intake of trademark cases for new clients, including record transfers, coordination of data entry, file intake, and monitoring of Power of Attorney and Financial notifications.
- Supports patent files approval as determined by local office partners.
Other Assigned Duties:
- Maintains or oversees maintenance of Deposit Account as directed by Supervisor.
- Participates task forces, i.e. E-files initiative, Best Practices, etc. as directed.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested by Manager.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a Patent environment.
- Excellent judgment and ability to protect and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Must perform well in professional environment and maintain a positive attitude
- MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Search Engines, etc.) required.
- Strong experience with docketing software (CPI).