What a great opportunity to join a leading investment firm in the heart of the financial district. Be part of a small organization where you can get you can “play in the sandbox” with all areas of the company!
We are searching for someone who has a great personality, an organized attitude and someone that is energetic.
We are close to easily accessible train stops, buses and within walking distance from the North End and the new Ink District. Great restaurants, entertainment and theaters are all around.
This candidate will be working with individuals who have a passion for exceeding and this position requires a proven and polished Office Manager to perform many different functions, interact with customers, employees and vendors and assist in running many aspects of this successful firm.
Help maintain all administrative operations and get involved with fun marketing projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications such as MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and QuickBooks.
- Maintain the professional, impeccable and customer-oriented environment of the office
- Manage vendor relations
- Manage multiple calendars as well as travel arrangements.
- Provide excellent customer service and follow-up with our clients and our vendors via phone and in person.
- Assist team with marketing materials
- Coordinate conferences, including registering, shipping materials, book accommodations
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years’ office management and/or high-level Executive Assistant experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with QuickBooks financial system.
- Extremely polished demeanor with a positive and upbeat attitude.
- Unparalled, interpersonal, organizational, written and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage and meet deadlines is a must.
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.