Up to $55K plus bonus
A fabulous boutique global investment client is looking for an Portfolio Assistant to join their team.
This is located minutes from South Station and offers outstanding benefits and a ton of room for growth!!
Responsibilities are below!
Oversee centralized investment reporting process.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for accounting department and other functional areas regarding financial and reconciliation inquiries. Facilitate the audit of investment funds by partners and ensure audit certifications are appropriately reflected in the internal financial reporting system
- Maintain accurate information in the internal database
- Upload all wiring instructions and relevant back up in system
- Process financial/investment instructions for execution (e.g. confirmation of receipt, wiring instruction approval etc.)
- Ensure all relevant documents are included in financial statements, follow-up when necessary
- Work with General Partners to analyze financial statements, investment calls & distributions
- Train employees on the document storage system