The Administrative Coordinator serves as a constant resource to our Customers, Employees, and Guests, by effectively managing the workplace needs and acting as an enthusiastic brand ambassador. The ideal candidate has a passion for creating best-in-class experiences.
The Administrative Coordinator will:
- Handle all guest and employee interactions with the highest level of professionalism and hospitality to ensure we are always exceeding expectations.
- Answer incoming calls
- Accommodate special requests whenever possible and resolve all customer inquiries, issues, or concerns promptly and graciously.
- Have strong time management skills and be able to anticipate needs in each situation and take appropriate action quickly.
- Notify employees of visitors, candidates, customer meetings, etc, and direct each guest to designated meeting areas.
- Book conference rooms for customer meetings, employees, etc., under last minute circumstances
- Data entry utilizing excel
- Sign for and receive FedEx/UPS/Courier packages; notify/distribute to employees
- Assist office staff with various projects as assigned
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a fast-paced, environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a genuinely warm, gracious, and professional demeanor in all interactions