Awesome Temp to Perm role on the South Shore!
Junior Estimator opportunity with fantastic growing company on the south shore!! Don’t miss this opportunity!!
Candidate must have extremely strong computer skills including understanding of File Manager and how to create directories and manage files
- Reporting to the COO
- Managing proposal process
- In-take of ITB’s
- Reviewing modifications,
- Developing proposals,
- Responding to invitations
- Assist the Estimating Department Assistant in prioritizing their duties
- Follow up on Proposals
- Manage the estimating email inbox to process Invitations To Bid (ITB’s) in a timely manner
- Provide Accept or Decline responses to customers as appropriate
- Locate, acquire and review all necessary blueprints and specifications.
- Maintain Proposal Pipeline of ITB’s that a proposal will be created for.
- Monitor the ITB’s to capture any new addendums / modifications as they are provided to ensure any additional requirements are included in the proposal
- Prepare and send the completed proposal to the requesting contractors on time.
- Update internal systems as required to track key information regarding proposals including excel and QuickBooks files.
- High School graduate or above.
- Understanding of construction concepts and techniques.
- Exposure to blue prints and construction project documents a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills a must
- Some construction experience required
- Good typing skills required with an ability to prepare all business correspondence with a professional appearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- Experience with various Internet applications is needed.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a willingness to support all other members of the office team and the ability to have great attention to detail and produce error free work.
- Works well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Quick learner able to multi-task on concurrent activities.