Up to $80K!
IT Specialist will interact directly with end-users to provide hardware, software, network, and applications problem resolution. This position provides helpdesk support to one internal customer, assisting them with hardware and software issues via phone, email and in person. Successful candidates will have exceptional customer service skills, attention to detail, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide first line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems.
- Manage vendor relations
- Demonstrate a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Equipment set up for new hires
- Provide input gathered from the end-users to drive the quality of the management information system.
- Manage inventory of equipment and equipment leases.
- Train employees on equipment and software
- Must be very customer service oriented. The focus of this job will be to support the end user, listen, be responsive, and help drive improvements in our information systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related or commensurate experience
- Prior experience providing IT support to a medical office
- Prior experience working with eClinicalWorks a plus