Summary: As a full time employee this engineer’s primary job will be to provide server/workstation support a broad client base.
• Provide engineering/build support for all projects.
• Liaison for client with 3rd party software support.
• Monitor Helpdesk queue and take ownership of appropriate tickets in timely fashion.
• Maintain and monitor all anti-virus, back-up and monitoring tools for clients.
• 3-5 years Windows Server experience using remote tools
• Ability to work with Windows Server technology, including Active Directory and Exchange
• Understanding of TCP/IP/DNS/DHCP protocols
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues, including printers
• The ability to work in a team environment and follow processes outlined
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment while staying client focused.
• Exceptional customer service, problem solving, written and oral communication skills
• Valid Driver License / Reliable transportation
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent skill set)
• MCP Certification a plus