Our client is seeking an Information Security Analyst for a fabulous, professional services firm located in Boston. In this role you will be working to meet internal and client information security as well as compliance requests which have recently increased significantly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completing client audit requests to ensure firm compliance
- Expand security auditing, provide internal information security, including documenting and implementing secure configurations etc.
- Manage information security processes and apply policies.
- Responsible for security metrics on a monthly basis to ensure the proper service levels are maintained.
- This position will be working hands on with the firms networks and firewalls
- Ideal and most important tools/software to have for this role are; SIEM, Endpoint, Firewalls, IDS/IPS as well as Carbon Black, Splunk and Palo Alto
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the capacity of an Information Security Analyst
- CISSP or equivalent preferred