Our client, a global professional services firm is adding to staff!
This is a great opportunity for to join a client that is growing and will offer lots of room for growth!
- Full cycle entering payroll transactions, 401(k) changes while overseeing timesheet
- Manage time off requests using UltiPro
- Establishes, maintains and implements strategies, goals and objectives for the HRIS Unit in order to ensure the successful and accurate administration of payroll, benefits, recruiting, onboarding, time and attendance and other related human resource systems functions.
- Directs and participates in the optimization, design, development and performance of HRIS and related business data and processes.
- Consults with Auditor Controller's Office, Department of Information Technology and end users to develop cooperation and support project requirements and specifications.
- Manages all HR data with a focus on data quality and driving improvements to provide efficient, effective and compliant HR services.
- Identifies business requirements, opportunities for improvements, recommends and implements new or improved systems or processes and provides innovative solutions in support of organizational goals
- Ensures services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements related to recordkeeping and reporting.
- Manages maintenance and accuracy of employee data, for reporting and distribution and ensures conformance and integrity of internal database files, tables and reports
- Remains current with employment regulations and current practices, industry trends, employment laws and legislation, and new developments relevant to their area of expertise.
- Oversees and participates in the execution of systems changes, system testing, maintenance of integrations between HRIS and other applications
- Manage benefits reimbursements, and other perk benefits.
- Maintains data integrity in systems by proactively conducting audits and analyzing transactions and identifying data issues.
- Performs the most technical and complex tasks of the work unit including providing solutions to user needs through the development and implementation of information system procedures
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge, skills, and abilities would be:
Education: Possession of a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in information technology/systems, human resources management, business administration, or a closely related discipline.
Experience: 3+ years of full-time, or its equivalent experience, performing HRIS/human resources information systems with an emphasis on overall system management. Experience in global payroll ideal. Experience with the UltiPro.