Up to $65K!
One of our favorite clients is adding to staff! This is a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to work for one of the top Boston Boutique Investment Firms!
The Marketing Coordinator performs a variety of tasks. This position maintains internal content management systems, creates and maintains fact sheets, and offering memorandums. In addition, this position requires collaboration with internal and external individuals and groups to facilitate and manage assigned projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Financial Services experience preferred
- General knowledge of business development and marketing operations concepts and procedures is required.
- Candidates must have excellent organizational and project management skills exhibited by a proven track record for proactive project management and meeting deadlines.
- Candidate must be outgoing and dependable with exceptional, emotionally-intelligent written and verbal communication skills with team members, leadership, vendors, and customers. This position requires a high degree of accuracy and a propensity for output excellence.
- Qualified candidates will be experts with the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat as well as be proficient in using other applications as the position requires.
- Previous experience with CRM (Salesforce)