Up to $140K!
We have incredible technology and we’re growing fast! We’re adding new customers every day (and new employees every week) on our quest to solidify and expand our position as the premier Cloud Service Management leader in the market. We value transparency, community, innovation and excellence.
- Develop and manage digital and event marketing campaigns, always keeping mind of the ROI.
- Utilize a range of techniques including email, sponsorships, events, direct mail, and more.
- Help manage regional online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in marketing.
- Develop, execute, and improve regional email nurture campaigns, webinars, and more.
- Help create/refine target personas for regional specifics and align messaging to the primary needs of those personas.
- Help drive awareness and share of voice within region.
- Work with sales and digital marketing to create and drive marketing programs to meet pipeline targets.
- Be an expert on the market, customers and buying behavior
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business or similar.
- 10 years of marketing experience within cloud computing, IT Operations, SaaS, B2B software, or similar.
- Strong writing and analytical skills are a must.
- Proven track record of results.
- Technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity, extreme focus on fastest, most efficient routes from opportunity to revenue.
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate the core of what we’re doing, our results, and why it’s important to sales and senior leadership.
- Ability to think strategically and deliver on tactical requirements.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize projects in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with marketing automation systems
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience managing marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: webinars, display, email, events, direct mail, and more.
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.