Up to $80K!
Our Boston client is seeking an experienced Executive/Personal Assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all administrative duties for CEO
- Ability to screen calls and determine level of importance
- Manage multiple calendars
- Coordinate international and domestic travel (transportation, accommodations and itineraries)
- Establish, develop and maintains filing system
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Review and prioritize email and mail daily
- Manage information systems and resources for the CEO, including contact database
- Ensure that the CEO is prepared as well as possible for each day with agenda, meeting prep and a clear sense of priorities
- Manage all business and personal errands for CEO and tend to family issues when needed
- Excellent communication skills, well developed technology skills and internet research abilities.
- Must be able to work independently and anticipate the needs of a busy CEO.
- Extensive experience with logistics and travel
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and handle highly confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of staff.
- Must be savvy/knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work