Excellent opportunity for an Administrative candidate who is interested in working in Non-Profit as well as having an interest in the marketing arena. This role will support the Chief Engagement Officer, the Marketing Manager and one other Manager on the team. The position includes coordinating with other staff members in regards to important venues, team retreats, and social events!
- Handling client communication to schedule meetings, and act as an extension of your managers while communication with clients and internal colleagues
- Draft, type, and proofread letters, presentations, and reports as and coordinate other departments to respond to incoming proposals and requests
- Receive, screen and route phone calls, mail, and correspondence for partners and managers as requested.
- Calendar Management; schedule meetings, resolve conflicts, and prioritize commitments
- Help managers and partners prioritize and process new demands on their time
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements including air, train, hotel, and ground transportation reservations
- Compile and submit monthly time and expense reports for partners and managers
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience is required
- 2-5 years of experience providing direct administrative or program support to organizations and executives