Our Client is hiring an Executive Administrative / Marketing Assistant to support our CEO & CIO. A strong candidate is a highly-organized, detail-oriented, self-starter with a strong track record of demonstrating exceptional sound judgment, and autonomously knowing what needs to be done. The keys to this role will be creative thinking and passion for executing efficiently in a fast-moving environment filled with multiple competing priorities.
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences
- Answer phones, screen incoming calls
- Manage content and brand messaging for Company website, etc.
- Coordinate the company’s press releases and other marketing material
- Create correspondence and communications
- Coordinate and prepare materials and reports needed for meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate company and client facing events
- Coordinates all aspects of travel arrangements including but not limited to booking flights, hotel and local transportation, providing agendas
- Conducts and coordinates administrative tasks
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in financial services
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Superior verbal, interpersonal, and communications skill
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple competing priorities and projects, while maintaining attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to interact effectively with multiple external & internal stakeholders
- Must be proficient in: Microsoft Office