Our client is looking for results driven and service oriented Level 2 Deskside Support Analyst with a minimum 2 years of IT support experience to serve in a role that includes providing onsite Tier 2 deskside support for users. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must and qualified candidates will also display impeccable customer service skills and customer focus.
- Provide Tier 2 onsite deskside support.
- Support installation and configuration of various software including Citrix, VPN, and Proprietary Systems, as well as all necessary supporting software.
- Troubleshooting domain and Citrix logon problems, as well as providing user education.
- Work with System Administrators to identify and resolve user permission errors, provide and troubleshoot printer access, and manage group membership.
- Work with Network Administrators to troubleshoot isolated network issues which include support of but not limited to engaging local Internet Service Providers and maintaining network switch, patch panel, and WAP equipment.
- Troubleshoot hard & soft phone connection issues.
- Troubleshoot local & remote hardware problems.
- Participate in the New User Onboarding and Off boarding process which includes account and hardware provisioning.
- Responsible for meeting specified service level standards.
- Adhere to established IT policies, procedures and standards and ensure conformance with information systems goals and procedures
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to resolve all problem issues that affect the users’ productivity and provide training when applicable.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office Suite software.
- Prior experience with Active Directory maintenance which includes creating/ modifying accounts and managing group membership.
- Experience with creating user Mailboxes, Distribution Lists and Shared Mailboxes using Exchange Management Console or Office 365 Portal.
- Working knowledge of industry standards with regards to system and network administration.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT support experience.