We are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent self-starter to join our team as a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist / Project Manager.
The Recruitment Sourcing Specialist will look to source, build, qualify and maintain talent pipelines in coordination with our client’s various recruitment needs. You will work with hiring managers and recruiting team across all departments. With each candidate interaction, you will support and maintain employment brand.
- Build qualified and diverse candidate pipelines.
- Work with recruiting teams and hiring managers to identify talent needs and successful candidate profiles.
- Contact prospective candidates through online and offline resources.
- Qualify candidates through phone screenings and onsite interviews.
- Keep candidate pipelines engaged throughout the recruiting process.
- Maintain efficient and effective communication with candidates and recruiting teams.
- Maintain and update ATS with correct and accurate information and status for all candidates.
- Work as project manager for the ATS system to ensure it is being utilized to its full potential.
- Conduct research and update team on new and changing recruitment and sourcing technologies and methods.
- Healthcare / clinical recruiting a plus!
- Extensive experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.