Position Summary The (Senior) HRIS & Compensation Analyst has primary responsibility for administering the HRIS and compensation programs in support of the strategic objectives. The position is responsible for leading the department’s HRIS function from a technical perspective, including system design, development and administration to ensure operational efficiency, employee self-sufficiency and streamlined processes.
- HRIS (core responsibilities, daily) HRIS responsibilities span system “ownership” to partnering with colleagues to maximize our investment in technology and providing end user training.
- Lead HR efforts to optimize Workday application
- Maintains the core HRIS to ensure data integrity, privacy and accurate reporting.
- Serves as a HR analytics expert, developing essential dashboards for trends in multiple areas of HR.
- Helps to define relevant metrics /scorecard data and provides timely reporting and analysis to various constituencies.
- Responsible for report writing, problem resolution and data changes/corrections.
- Works closely with end users to define requirements for new or improved systems/processes and takes the lead in delivery and testing of new functionality.
- Work with other departments in to explore options to automate processes in Workday that may currently be manual and/or suboptimal
- Ensures proper internal controls are in place, documented and followed
- Ensures that all Workday processes are in line with policies.
- Compensation Administer on-going total compensation and reward programs in support of the business objectives and pay-for-performance strategies
- Works with manager and Human Resources management to continually review, monitor and design competitive, cost-effective total compensation and reward programs, including executive and staff incentive plans.
- Administers annual incentive programs from modeling through approvals and payouts. Administers compensation and rewards programs, including, job benchmarking, the salary administration process, and salary surveys participation and review.
- 3+years of HRIS experience is required, preferably with the Workday application and 3+years of compensation experience.
- Knowledge/Skills Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Demonstrated capability, and a desire to approach the role with a proactive mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with strong attention to detail. Ability to interpret and analyze compensation data