Stop commuting to Boston! Our client is hiring for a new Marketing Manager.
Come help develop a new roadmap for our client- you will be managing programs to help drive leads.
- Build the brand by directing the concept, design and execution of consumer marketing strategies and tactics to deliver against business objectives
- Contribute to the development of the annual brand business plan, create programs and tactics to support the strategy and champion that plan through engagement with cross-functional partners in the field
- Identify key performance metrics and develop a measurement plan. Identify and execute optimizations to maximize ROI
- Ensure the consistency and integrity of the brand and brand guidelines in promotional material
- Support innovation of commercial approach through technology, customer insights, field observation and continued education
- Plan, identify, develop and produce promotional tactics, materials, and programs needed to support the brand strategy and objectives
- Work with agency partners to create promotional assets and a corresponding media plan. Assets included branded and disease state content for all channels including TV, in-office, point of care and digital
- Manage outside agencies and consultants to meet expected project objectives and hold them accountable to agreed upon standards.
- Develop project and tactic assessments and valuations (ROI) that leverage analytics and research to identify successes.
- Establish key objectives and performance metrics for consumer marketing campaigns and identify and implement appropriate measurement plan
- Analyze performance results and make recommendations for optimization
- Represent the brand in the review and approval process of promotional initiatives – including the ability to support the brand on areas of differing opinions – communicating objectives and purpose to assist in the process
- Remain current with customer, competitive and marketplace activity to contribute insights and perspectives to the broader team and brand plan
- Participate and contribute to the development of the annual brand business and expense plan
- Establish relationships and work with commercial partners to communicate and ensure alignment on strategy and messaging within scope of projects
- Assist with development of new team members and foster a positive culture within the team and with cross-functional colleagues
- Lead market and consumer research to gather insights about our customers and our brand
- Serves as back-up for team members as needed and direct manager when requested
- Manage budget for all projects