Our client on the South Shore that is adding to staff! This firm has a fantastic reputation and has been around for over 25 years!
We are seeking a commercial conveyancing attorney with 5+ years of experience.
- The ideal candidate will negotiate and close commercial loan transactions for various lenders, including drafting loan documents, reviewing title, reviewing surveys and plot plans, reviewing corporate documentation, preparing settlement statements, and conduct closings.
- Will represent commercial developers, prepare and negotiate purchase and sale agreements, review loan documents, draft enforceability opinions, draft zoning opinions, form limited liability companies and corporate entities with the Secretary of the Commonwealth, draft operating agreements, draft bylaws, draft corporate authority documents, draft trust documentation.
- Represent landlords and tenants, draft and negotiate lease agreements and sublease agreements for warehouses, office space and retail space.
- Represent buyers, sellers and lenders in connection with the purchase and sale of corporations, stock transfer and asset purchase and sale.
- Draft corporate documents for various corporate structures, from sole purposed real estate entities to complex business ventures.
- Represent condominium developers, prepare master deeds and condominium trusts, conduct sales of multi-unit projects including 40B developments.
- Conduct UCC asset sales on behalf of lenders and various secured parties, including drafting default notices, drafting publications notices, drafting bills of sale, attending auctions.
- Represent residential buyers and sellers, prepare and negotiate purchase and sale agreements, review loan documents, review title, prepare closing documents, resolve title issues.
- Must be admitted in MA.
- Book of business is desired