Client Reporting Specialist
Our client an international financial service firm is seeking an Excel Wiz who has client relations experience in the asset management or fund industry! Working with the firms Institutional Client Reporting team, you are responsible for liaising with IT, Institutional Sales and Relationship Management and Client Service on defining client report requirements and the timely and accurate production of reports.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Handle client reporting with very close attention to detail on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
· Work with the necessary departments to problem solve and meet client reporting requests.
· Work with IT and the Institutional Business Line to create and set up reporting for new clients and respond to requests for report modifications for existing clients.
· Highly numerate and literate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills
· Results orientated, self-starter, with a “can do” attitude.
· Ability to work independently and within a team structure
· Advanced Excel skills.
· 2-3 years experience within the asset management / funds industry
· Client Reporting, Client Service and/or Middle Office experience preferred