Up to $90K plus bonus!
The Business Development Support (BDS) Team partners with client servicing and business development groups to service the firm's expanding client base and aid in establishing new relationships. Specifically, BDS is responsible for responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Due Diligence requests, Client Questionnaires and Consultant Databases. Associates work in a team structure that aids them in developing and demonstrating financial acumen, oral and written communication, analytical thinking, and problem solving.
- Supports BDS team in all areas of the RFP process
- Gain exposure and develop a strong understanding of the investment philosophy and strategy
- Leverages team by answering standard firm and product questions to help meet stringent deadlines
- Maintain and update firm/product profiles across all consultant and third party databases
- Develop and maintain relationships with consulting firms and complete ad-hoc requests from institutional consultants
- Maintains high profile qualitative and quantitative information by retrieving data and updating standard information on firm and products
- Act as a liaison between RFP team and various Subject Matter Experts to proactively update RFP content
- Assist team in managing client service requests by helping to qualify and distribute client questionnaires and ad-hoc requests amongst team members
- Assist deadline heavy team with time management by scheduling internal strategy meetings for RFP Professionals with Product Managers and Client Service Professionals
- Assists with other administrative functions as necessary to make group efficient and deadline ready
- Must develop ability to efficiently navigate organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ideal candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in a financial, client-oriented role
- Strong work ethic and drive to learn and contribute in a performance driven environment
- Strong interest in learning about the financial markets, economics and global events
- Excellent time management skills and ability to flourish in a challenging, fast-paced professional environment
- Maintain a commitment to quality and attention to detail and ensure that work is delivered completely, accurately and on time
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal and external personnel in both written and verbal communications
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite software and able to quickly adapt to learning new software applications.
- Solutions minded, innovative, result oriented and possessing a curious and inquiring mind